Choose from the world’s largest selection of high-quality, shaft ready sprockets to solve all your application needs.Browning® offers hardened sprockets that last longer than unhardened ones. The result is increased chain life and reduced downtime.
Additionally, you have the industry’s broadest selection of sprocket mounting choices. Sprockets are available with three types of bushings to ensure secure mounting to shaft:
- BROWNING SPLIT TAPER® Bushing — available in inch and metric sizes: bore range 1/4-10″.
- Q-D® Bushing in 1/16 inch increments and metric sizes.
- TAPER BORE in the same configurations.
- Finished Bore Sprockets are available with Hardened Teeth and 2 Setscrews for driver size sprockets, (30 teeth and smaller).
- Minimum Bore Sprockets are provided from stock to allow for our customers, requirements for simple modifications with same day delivery service.
- Browning can provide custom sprockets for a variety of applications up through 60″ diameters.
- The combination of the above provides one of the broadest selections of stock sprockets in the industry.